Bioactive quercetin emiq 50mg (60 caps)
Enzymatically modified isoquercitrin (EMIQ) is a highly bioavailable form of quercetin – a flavonoid that exerts significant anti-allergy effects. The limiting factor in quercetin’s clinical efficacy appears to be its poor bioavailability, so EMIQ by Natural Factors offers consumers a more efficacious product.
- Helps control allergy symptoms
- May support healthy blood pressure and heart health
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Bioactive quercetin is a water-soluble nutrient with greater bioavailability
- Provides 50 mg of highly absorbable quercetin and 50 mg of vitamin C per capsule