We are open, see here our opening hours during the confinement
Offering you attentive and safe service when our store reopens is a priority. We have put in place several measures to protect your health and that of our employees. We fully respected the directives of public health.
Our team remains at your disposal and we would like to thank you warmly for your support. When you make a local purchase online or at the store with us, you are participating in the effort to turn our economy around.
Some of these measures could slow down service or cause waiting. We will try to minimize the impact on your shopping experience. We are grateful for your understanding and cooperation. Accompanied by our dedicated staff, we move forward driven by the same passion to contribute to a healthier and greener world.
Here are the main measures:
Limitation of the number of customers to 5
- One entrance door and one exit in order to avoid crossings.
- Take a basket which will be disinfected before each use.
- You prefer not to come-in, we will pick the products for you.
- You can also call in advance so that your order is ready when you come.
Respect for the 2 meter distance
- Floor labels will help you keep your distance.
- Arrows will show you the optimal direction to avoid crossings in the store.
You must wear a face mask at all times inside the store
- You wear yours
- Otherwise, you can buy a disposable at a minimal cost or even better a washable one that meets safety standards and respect the environment.
Hand disinfection is compulsory at the store entrance
- We ask you to limit the handling of the products as much as possible, ideally touching what you put in your basket.
- We installed plexi walls at our checkouts.
Payments by bank cards (debit or credit)
- Only credit or debit cards will be accepted.
- Cash will not be accepted during the pandemic.